The Court of Broken Souls
All I know is it is time to leave.
Grahm is 6ft tall and weights about 180lbs. He is in good shape (thanks to his expensive personal trainer) and very well dressed (thanks to his very expensive, designer clothes).
• Everyone has a few manners or quirks unique to them. Describe three of yours.
I chew aspirin like most people chew gum…ever since I started putting things together I’ve lots of head aches. I am neat and well dressed; perhaps too well dressed. I dislike physical conflict.
• If you could accomplish one thing before you die, what would it be?
Get to the bottom of the voices in my head.
• Name five things about you that would drive a college roommate nuts.
I get all the attention cause I dress sooooo well. I have bad gas, I smoke, pace, and I eat/drink their stuff.
• What was your childhood like?
Upper middle class. Well off. Leave it to Beaver.
• What is your most vivid childhood memory?
Finding grandpa dead in front of the tv.
• Who was your best friend as a child? Are you still in contact with her?
Tommy and sort of. He is in a VA mental ward.
• What were your teenage years like?
• Did you have a childhood enemy? Who was he? Is he still in your life now?
Yes big Jimmy Calbery. I bought his dad’s business and he and his dad work for me now.
• What was your religious upbringing? Was it important to you?
“Easter” Catholic. Not really.
• Did you have any kind of training or apprenticeship while growing up? What was it?
• Is your master or mentor still part of your life?
Nope, dad is dead.
• Are you still undergoing training, or have you completed it?
All done, and stupid wealthy because of it.
• What’s your occupation? Do you enjoy it? Why or why not?
Corporate raider – loved it when I thought my ideas were my own.
• Where do you live? Why?
Lots of nice places, because I can I am rich.
• If you could save only one thing from a fire, what would it be?
• What gives your life meaning?
My success…that is when I thought it was mine.
• Describe your ideal home.
Hardwood floors and marble counter tops…very nice.
• Do you practice a religion? Is it the same as your childhood religion? If not, why?
• How would your best friend describe you? How about your worst enemy?
Rich, smart, generous, loyal, good guy, and well dressed.
• Are you a social person? Do you have many friends or just a few?
• How’s your love life? Do you have someone special to you?
Now I play the play boy to protect my ex-wife. It has its benefits.
• What would be your ideal mate?
• Who do you most often hang around with?
Before: rich businessmen and “dates”. Now: my celly.
• Do you have any contacts or allies? Describe them.
Businessmen, tailors, and madams.
• How important is your family to you?
• Who do you consider to be your family?
Mom, my ex-wife, and my brother and sister.
• Do you have any children? How old are they? Where are they now?
• Name five of your goals. These can be anything from “find the best ham sandwich in town”
-Find an explanation to this
-Go back to work
-Re-marry my ex-wife once all of this is cleared up
-Do the professional billiards circuit (my favorite hobby)
-Be a politician?